Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014 - I'm Heading Out in 14 days! :)

My name is Hannah Seegrist! I am headed to the Florida Tallahassee Mission! I created this blog so my family can read my letters and see pictures from my mission! My mom and sister's will be posting my letters for me, once I enter the MTC.
I am so happy to go and serve! I know it is what I need to do! I am so happy to know that my Savior loves me and hears my prayers. I know that I will be with my family for time and all eternity! I am happy to know that! I know Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today and leads and guides us. I love this church so much and can't imagine e my life without it. I am so grateful for my family and friends. I am so grateful for all the support that I have from my friends and family. I am so happy to go and do the things the Lord commands. I love you all!
Love Hannah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment