Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 8, 2014 - Hannah's First Email!!!

Hey everyone! 
How is everyone doing!? I am doing good here at the MTC. I love it here! I have by far the best zone ever! We all get along so well. So, I have two comps their names are Sister Rohwer and she is from Logan Utah. Then there is Sister McHan and she is from Ruppert Idaho. They are both really nice and fun! So my first day after I got kicked to the curb, I checked in and took my luggage to my room. I then went straight to class. That was fun. t]Then we did some welcoming stuff and then went to dinner. We sat with our district. After that we went and did a zone activity where we just got to know each other.  Our zone leaders where all going to Tempe Arizona. They are super fun! They actually all left  this morning. We will miss them! The second day we woke up and went to district study and then had class. We did some role plays with some of our investigators. That was neat. I still have so much to learn. After that we went and I cant really remember what we did. it was forever ago.. The days feel so long but when they are over they have gone by pretty fast. So for the rest of the week we role played and learned more about what we are teaching. My district now knows that I get in moods and laugh at everything. On Saturday we were doing some computer stuff but we did the wrong thing, we laughed for about an hour. On Sunday we went to church and that was good. That evening we had a devotional and it was really good Richard Heaten came and spoke. He had some missionaries get up and tell about there conversion stories. It was really cool! Then we watched a video by David Bednar. That was really awesome as well. So then yesterday we met two more of our investigators. Oh yeah, we committed the other two from last week to baptism which was awesome! Anyways so one of the investigators name is Leah white. Sister Dunford actually taught her as well. We talked about her for a little bit. Leah is an Evangelical Christian. She is super friendly and funny. So after we taught her we went back to our classroom and "Studied" We mostly just did more bonding as a district. We all laughed so hard. I honestly cant remember what we even where talking about. But it was good to laugh. Well I love you all so much and would love to hear from all of you! And if you could forward this email that would be so great! Oh yeah, I leave for the airport on the 19th at 3:30 in the morning, so mom and dad keep your phones on I will call you! Thank you all for the support! I love you all and miss you! The church is true! Don't forget to spread the gospel! Love you and write you next week when I am in the field!
Love, Sister Seegrist

1 comment:

  1. Yea you zone leaders are coming to Tempe. Yeah for the AZ. Good luck Sister Seegrest.

    ReplyDelete