Friday, August 22, 2014

August 18, 2014 - Last day in the MTC!

HEY Everyone!!
How y'all doing? How is the human life? I hope everyone is doing well. So this week has gone by so flipping fast! I am leaving the MTC tomorrow! This is so exciting! So I will try and tell you everything that happened this week! So on Wednesday we went to class and taught our progressing investigators. Which were Harley and Everett. They both committed to baptism! Then we just hung out as a district and studied and studied and studied, oh and studied! Haha, then we taught another investigator named Leah White! I don't know if she is really a member. I don't think she is because she just pretty much tore us apart and told us we were selfish and we didn't believe in Christ and we were liars and so on. We can't just stop teaching the TRC Investigators so we just kept a good positive attitude. She then said sorry and so on.. anyways! So we then went back and had district study. I really do have the best district! We all get along so well! I will try and send some pictures next week. We have to have a card reader here at the MTC which I don"t have. So, my teachers are super friendly. There is Brother Gleason, he has been home from his mission for about a year and a half and he is married! He is super awesome! He always says he is just soo PUMPED! Its awesome! Our other teacher is Brother Baker, he has been home for about 1 year! He is getting married in about 11 days! Which is a real shame.. Haha Jk... but.... not really... anyways! We also had some sub teachers who where super friendly! So the rest of the week we just went to class and taught our investigators. That all went good! On Sunday, we had a departing missionary fireside and that was so boring. Haha, I may or may have not fell sleep during that. When I woke up the Elder next to me was like "Sister Seegrist, did you have a nice nap?" Haha awkward! Haha, Then went to another fireside which was AWESOME! Jenny Oaks Baker came and played the violin and spoke with us. If you don't know who she is look her up. She is a great violist! She is also Dallin H. Oaks daughter. Oh, and Dallin H. Oaks wife was also there. Anyway, it was a really good fireside! After that my district went back to our classroom and the Elders gave us blessings. Which was super nice! They are all such great young men! These where the first blessings they had ever given. Their hands where shaking so bad! Elder Funk is is the one who gave me my blessing, he did an awesome job! I really do love all the Elders in our District and in the other District. Haha, It was cute but funny! There are some other Elders in the new district that DRIVE ME CRAZY! They are just a bunch of COCKY high school football players... hahaha! After the blessings we watched Mormon Messages in our classroom. That was nice! Today we get to email and do laundry and pack for tomorrow! We have to be to the travel office at 3:30 A.M which means we have to be up at like 2 a.m. Haha anyways, sleep really is my best friend.. Even though I don't get to spend much time with it. Haha, whatever I'm still loving the mission!! !Oh yeah! I had to give a talk in church on Sunday haha..... that was really special of me.. I need some serious help sometimes.. Oh and I met A's old girlfriend! Haha, I asked where she was from and I was like "No way did you know A?" She then was like"YES!" Haha, I was like "he is my cousin" she then said "I have totally kissed your cousin" Haha, that was pretty funny! Anyways I also met some sisters going to Rancho on their missions! I told them to say "hi" to the family! Anyway, I am almost out of time! But I love you all so very much! Thank you all for the support! I miss you! I know this church is true and I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and restored the fullness of the gospel on the earth today! I know that we have a living prophet who leads and guides us! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve a mission! I love it and know it is what I am needed to do! You are all so great! I am sure I missed some stuff but there is always so much to remember! I love you all and wish you all the best of luck in whatever you do! Love, Sister Hannah Seegrist PS. I will send you my new address once I get it! And I think packages need to go to my address not the mission home. I will let you know for sure once I know. Anyways.. LOVE YOU All! Hug hug kiss kiss. Big hug. Big kiss. Little hug Little kiss.... Big hug.. little kiss..

No comments:

Post a Comment