Friday, February 5, 2016

Dec. 21, 2015

So this letter again will be super short because not a lot happened this week and I will be seeing most of y'all on Skype in a few days!
So on Monday I cut off about 6-7 inches of my hair.
Tuesday we had a really great time in Tallahassee for 1/2 mission conf. Sister Porter and I sang a duet in front of half the mission, it went pretty good. We then played a lot of minute to win it games and did some funny skits. There is a video of our mission singing on the blog if y'all want to check it out also a picture of my comp and I playing a min to win in game.. I am the one that looks like a cow.. 
We had a lot of fun. It was really good to see some other missionaries. We don't see a ton of those... since we are in the Bonifayboonies haha.... Its great! 
Wed. we did service and saw some good people, nothing too exciting.. except when one of our investigators was making their own smokes in the middle of our lesson.. Don't worry though,  I  think it was completely legal, it just smelled bad when they smoked them.
The rest of the week was pretty normal. Just saw some of our gators and some less actives. We are working with a few new less actives, well trying to. Hopefully we will be able to work more with them. 
Sunday we sang in church it was Chipley Ward and Bonifay Ward together so there was a lot of people there. But it went pretty well. A lot of people told us we did good. 
Yeah this week wasn't super eventful. Sorry, but that's okay, because the Gospel is still true and God still loves everyone of his Children. 
I hope and pray that y'all have a very Merry Christmas. Love y'all!
Love, Sister Hannah Seegrist 

No comments:

Post a Comment