Friday, February 5, 2016

Jan. 25, 2015

Hey, That was my comp for yall.
She is great actually!
So this week wasn't anything super exciting. So this week for us was a little slower, but it was good. We had a missionary broadcast. It was a world wide broadcast to just missionaries. The spirit was so strong when we were all singing because we knew there was over 50,000 missionaries singing as well.  There was a lot of things in it that I think I really needed to hear. I really loved how they talked about how the most important work going on right now is missionary work. I think it is super awesome to be apart of that.

 We did finally get to have a lesson with one of our investigators! Which was really nice. She is 75. We were talking about The Book of Mormon with her and she is super excited to learn more.

We did a lot of service this week. That is always fun! Keeps us super busy here. There are a lot of people who need it here. We got to go on splits with the STLs. They did it a little weird. We all just went to their area. Which was cool. They are on a college campus. So we just talked to people ALL day! All of our apt's fell through, but it was super cool because we were able to have 2 lessons with random people, we met off campus. They were both super interested in learning more. The lord really does provide a way. I learned a lot from them too.
This week we did a lot of walking! Which was really good. It got a little cold here the last few days! Which is always a shock here in Florida..But it does get cold here every winter.  Nothing really else happened this week. I am so grateful for this week though. I have really learned a lot. I want to just leave y'all with this really good quote.
“I would hope, I would pray, that each of us … would resolve to seek those who need help … and lift them in the spirit of love into the embrace of the Church, where strong hands and loving hearts will warm them, comfort them, sustain them, and put them on the way of happy and productive lives.”—Gordon B. Hinckley,
I hope y'all have a wonderful week! Keep the Faith! Love you!
Love, Sister Seegrist

No comments:

Post a Comment