Friday, February 5, 2016

Nov. 2, 2015

Hey y'all,
This week wasn't super eventful, so this letter will be really short.
It pretty much consisted seeing some less active members and having some average lessons with our gators. I got to go back to Callaway for a day for exchanges with the STL's. That was good. I got to see some of the members there. We got to go to a corn maze with the youth. We had some potential investigators there. The youth in this ward are so great! They are super strong. We had a lesson with one of our investigators who was pretty much trying to correct everything we said,she just had a lot of un necessary questions. But it was good. We had another Bible Study with D. That was interesting.
IT was Halloween this week!! I love Halloween.. Wasn't super exciting. haha.. we had to be in by 6, so we carved pumpkins and attempted to make boiled peanuts and we watched the Restoration, real party. :) we got bashed by a JW this week. yeah.. moving on.
TAMMY CAME TO CHURCH! Tammy is a really awesome Lady. She came to church and it made this week just great! We were so happy to see her there!
This Sweet little girl bore her testimony in sacrament and it was the sweetest thing ever. She started crying up there and she came up to us after and was like " I went up there and my eyes started to water and I felt the spirit." She is 7. She is so cute though.
That is about all that happened this week, nothing to exciting but it was a good week! I love y'all and hope y'all have a great week.
The Church is true. I have such a strong testimony on prayer. I know that our father in heaven is a loving father in heaven, he cares so much about us and answers our prayers. Don't hesitate to call upon God for anything. I love y'all
Love, Sister Hannah Seegrist
Oh, I got to see Sister Stewart!

No comments:

Post a Comment